NeuMoDx Molecular Inc (“Company”) is a development stage company dedicated to developing vastly superior solutions for molecular diagnostic (MDx) testing in hospital and clinical reference laboratory settings. The NeuMoDx 500 Molecular IVD System will offer improved ease of use, lower costs and higher performance as compared to any other random access, continuous loading system for nucleic acid testing.
Dedicated and talented employees are the key to our long term success at NeuMoDx Molecular. Teamwork, innovation, perseverance, attention to detail, and the passion to develop the best possible molecular diagnostic solution are core values that we absolutely cherish here at NeuMoDx and drive the product development team on a day to day basis.
We are committed to providing the best possible environment for maximum development and goal achievement for all employees. Most importantly, communication is key, we adhere to the open door policy and constantly strive to maintain a collegial, collaborative environment.
A Production Buyer/Planner position is available immediately with NeuMoDx. As a member of the Operations team, you will be responsible sourcing and procurement to support product development, facilitate supplier performance and development, and to manage suppliers, materials and services in support of our manufacturing processes. You will also develop and manage suppliers to meet our ISO 13485, FDA CFR 820 and other quality and regulatory requirements. Planner responsibilities will be to coordinate production requirements to Manufacturing and manage Inventory scheduling and replenishment.
- Maintains Approved Supplier List, supplier communication and quality logs, and supplier folders with surveys, copies of supplier certifications, and any issued NCN, SCAR and RMA documentation
- Reviews material needs based on inventory levels and anticipated build schedules
- Maintain purchasing files scanned and electronic
- Order replenishment manufacturing inventory from KanBan Tags
- Negotiates with suppliers using quotes/proposals (RFQ/RFP) and selects best source consistent with cost, quality and delivery requirements.
- Place purchase orders, expedite deliveries and update affected parties or departments with anticipated delivery dates as needed.
- Act as a liaison between suppliers and involved departments to resolve procurement related problems.
- Issue and process Supplier non-conforming material notices (NCN), and SCAR’s and maintain logs and files
- Confirm receipts against purchase orders and ensure material is current to latest NeuMoDx design (rev level).
- Coordinate incoming material inspections with NeuMoDx engineering department as outlined by Quality receiving inspection plan (RIP).
- Record purchase receipts and assign material lot numbers for inventory upon receipt
- Proactively resolve material, packing list, certs, and quantity discrepancies with suppliers
- Distribute approved incoming materials to the intended personnel or department.
- Assists with the packaging and logistics of materials inbound and outbound
- Other duties as assigned
Essential Knowledge and Skills:
- Bachelor’s Degree in applicable field or equivalent experience plus Lean Manufacturing experience required.
- Three plus year’s purchasing experience with 1 to 2 years as a Buyer/Planner.
- Highly analytical with a proven ability to negotiate purchasing contracts, manage supplier quality issues, develop key internal and external relationships, and lead cross functional teams with a focus on quality cost and delivery.
- C.P.M certification preferred.
NMDx offers an entrepreneurial working environment and a competitive salary and benefits package featuring paid time off, 401k with company match, disability insurance, flexible spending accounts, and medical/dental plans.
For consideration, please submit resume along with salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org and mention the job description in the subject. No phone calls please. Only qualified candidates will be contacted.